Outerwear for the fairways is essential for serious golfers who do their best to play year-round, even when the temperatures start to dip.
This season, Fila Golf has introduced a collection of soft shells, fleece, and waterproof wind jackets to keep you warm and dry this winter. The styles work great for a chilly round of golf or heading to the mountains for some winter sport activities.
One of the new styles for 2013 is the Tacoma Soft Shell Performance Jacket, which retails for $130. The jacket is available in black, red, blue or grey and is loaded with smart features, such as audio port access for your iPod or other device.
• 3-layer performance soft shell bonded
• 100% Polyester microfleece
• Padded quilted lining
• Plastic adjustable sleeve closure with Velcro
• Laser cut welded right side chest pocket with zipper
• Two front hip welded pockets with microfleece lining
• Interior left side security pocket with audio port access
• Shock cord draw string with plastic toggles
• E-Zip Embroidery System
• debossed F-box logo on bottom right front hem
• Debossed FILA logo on back neck.
• Sizes: XS-3XL
Find more information here.